What a year!

What a year!
Spring 2013

Sunday, October 11, 2015

Something I am excited about

As many of you know over the past five years the Lord has led me on a journey of studying health and wellness. I radically changed my eating habits and took an interest in alternative medicine.  This is something that has been a passion of mine for years.  So when I was diagnosed with cancer (which I believe I had before I made the changes) naturally I researched how I could fight this disease naturally so it has been my mission to cure myself with alternative medicine along with the immunotherapy.  While on this journey I started researching essential oils and there benefits of fighting disease.  I had a few friends introduce me to DoTerra Essential oils.  Over the past year both Mark and I have been using DoTerra oils for various issues and we have been amazed with there results.  As I started sharing my desire with friends here in Phristina  to work with essential oils they all encouraged me to do it.  As I was praying about it I started to think that DoTerra has so many natural products I need to keep the cancer away,I figured if I join the company I can get my products at a discount.  As many of you know I LOVE talking about health and nutrition.  It has been a mission of mine.  So after much prayer and consideration I decide to join the team.  I figured I should start to make money doing something  I love to do.  

So I will be starting a Facebook page called Essential Wellness with Celeste and I will be sharing many wonderful thing about oils, along with diet and fitness.  Please visit my DoTerra site  http://www.mydoterra.com/celesteyocom/#/  Not only does DoTerra have oils, they have supplements, skin care, natural cleaning products etc.. They have many things you already use.  If you order these things off of my site you will be supporting us.  With our additional expenses with our Greece trips we can use the additional income from working with DoTerra.  Here is my site http://www.mydoterra.com/celesteyocom/#/.

If you would like more info on this amazing company please email me.  I am so excited about this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment